Dental implants in Bhopal can be a tricky thing if not done at the right clinic. We urge you to take up all your implant related issues to Smile Gallery, where you can receive state of the art and budget services. Some of the best affordable dental implants in Bhopal are delivered here.
Dental Implant is an alloplastic material which is surgically inserted in jaw bones. Most commonly these are made of Titanium. Dental implants can replace –
One missing tooth, multiple missing teeth or all missing teeth
Though it is a minor surgical procedure, it requires meticulous planning by Prosthodontist and oral Implantologist to achieve the desired results. Now a days with the advancement and use of latest investigations and technologies like CBCT, guided surgical plates and latest are tactile surgical drills, risk of any complications has been reduced to extremely low level.
The biggest advantage of dental Implants is – it remains in oral cavity till your healthy bone remains.
The other major advantages are-
- It preserves the remaining bone and can often support lost bone regeneration.
- It allows you to use almost the same amount of force as can be applied by natural teeth to chew food.
- When replacing single or multiple teeth it allows the dentist to spare your adjacent natural teeth as they are.
- It is actually highly cost effective in long run when compared to conventional complete Dentures or Bridges.
- It gives a highly pleasing aesthetic results when compared to removable or other fixed prosthesis.
- In case of completely missing teeth set, it is a par option than conventional complete denture in terms of chewing efficiency, esthetics, comfort and preservation of jaw bones.
Dental implants Faq's
1. Can I get dental implants if my gums are damaged?
Dental implants can be fixed onto a damaged gum through procedures such as gum grafting. Such processes however entail extra cost.
2. How long will my dental implants last?
Dental implants do not suffer from bodily diseases so they are meant to last forever. However, if not maintained with proper hygiene, dental implants can face damage.
3. Can I get a dental implant if I have a denture?
Yes. Dental implants are structures placed within the gum that support the teeth and not the teeth itself. So, a dental implant can be placed below your dentures.